Industry RecognitionWe’re proud of our work to support personal data security, and privileged to collaborate with outstanding partners.
Breach Clarity works in conjunction with the Identity Theft Resource Center, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to supporting victims of identity crime. The ITRC maintains one of the most robust listings of all publicly-reported data breaches. The Breach Clarity Score is made possible, in part, by analyzing the ITRC’s comprehensive, real-time database.
Recognition and News Coverage
• Forbes: A List Of Fintech Firms Providing Free Technology During The Coronavirus Crisis (Category #16, Risk Management)
• BAI Banking Strategy Executive Report: Digital transformation takes on new urgency (pg. 7)
• ISBuzz News: Experts On Finastra Security Breach News
• KNOW Identity Conference: 2019 Startup Pitch of the Year
• Finovate 2019: Breach Clarity Video Highlight
• American Banker: 6 standout fintechs at Finovate 2019
• BankInfoSecurity: Helping Consumers Respond to Data Breaches
• TICbeat: Breach Clarity, the web that helps you if you have been hacked (Spanish)