Industry RecognitionWe’re proud of our work to support personal data security, and privileged to collaborate with outstanding partners.
Breach Clarity works in conjunction with the Identity Theft Resource Center, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to supporting victims of identity crime. The ITRC maintains one of the most robust listings of all publicly-reported data breaches. The Breach Clarity Score is made possible, in part, by analyzing the ITRC’s comprehensive, real-time database.
Recognition and News Coverage
- KNOW Identity Conference: 2019 Startup Pitch of the Year
- Finovate 2019: Breach Clarity Video Highlight
- American Banker: 6 standout fintechs at Finovate 2019
- CNET: This data breach response tool tells you what to do next
- BankInfoSecurity: Helping Consumers Respond to Data Breaches
- CSO: A new website explains data breach risk
- IAPP: Privacy products you may want to know about
- WBAY: Free tool guides consumers through data breaches
- TICbeat: Breach Clarity, the web that helps you if you have been hacked (Spanish)