News & Industry RecognitionWe’re proud of our work to support personal data security, and privileged to collaborate with outstanding partners.
Breach Clarity works in conjunction with the Identity Theft Resource Center, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to supporting victims of identity crime. The ITRC maintains one of the most robust listings of all publicly-reported data breaches. The Breach Clarity Score is made possible, in part, by analyzing the ITRC’s comprehensive, real-time database.
Recognition and News Coverage
• TechRepublic: ID theft: Fake Google alerts are now delivering malware
• Credit Union Times: COVID-19 & 5 Data Breaches Combine Into a Cyberstorm
• Loss Prevention Magazine: Five Data Breaches that Put Victims at Greater Risk of COVID-19 Scams
• Credit Union Times: FBI Warns of Remote Work Scams, Security Firms Respond
• Forbes: A List Of Fintech Firms Providing Free Technology During The Coronavirus Crisis (Category #16, Risk Management)
• American Banker: Bank tech vendor Finastra hit with ransomware attack
• American Banker: Bank CIOs confront challenge of so many employees working at home
• Information Security Buzz: Experts On Finastra Security Breach News
• Credit Union Times: Startup Hopes to Mitigate Credit Union Anxiety Over Breach Impacts
• American Banker: Breach Clarity debuts tech to help banks thwart data thieves
• Credit Union Journal: Should credit unions and others expect cyberattacks from Iran?
• ISBuzz News: Experts On Finastra Security Breach News
• KNOW Identity Conference: 2019 Startup Pitch of the Year
• Finovate 2019: Breach Clarity Video Highlight
• American Banker: 6 standout fintechs at Finovate 2019
• BankInfoSecurity: Helping Consumers Respond to Data Breaches
• TICbeat: Breach Clarity, the web that helps you if you have been hacked (Spanish)